Adding new users
To add users to EVA, you need the Administrator / Fleet Manager role.
Step by step:
- Click on the Administration tab
- On the left hand side, click on ‘Organisation’
- Find the organisation you wish to add an user to and click on it.
- The organisation and it’s details will open. Please check the company details carefully to make sure that the new user is added to the correct (sub)organisation.
- At the right hand side, you will see a blue button ‘Add a new user’. Click on this button.
- Fill in the new user’s contact info and personal details. You can specify the users access and role under the form:
- ‘Create portal account’: The added user will be sent an invite email so he or she can create an account and log in to EVA.
- ‘Assign as administrator’: The added user will be granted administrator rights in EVA. Careful! This means that this user will be able to make financial decisions (pricing, reimbursement, etc.) and edit organisations.
- Click save when you are ready.
- The user has been added to the organisation.
- To edit a user, click on the name, and click ‘edit info’ in the top right corner.